On display: February 2, 2023 – February 24, 2023
Opening Reception: February 2, 5:00 – 7:00 pm
ArtCenter Manatee and the West Coast Florida Society of Goldsmiths proudly present a call to artists to the contemporary metals community throughout Florida. This juried show is open to all Florida Society of Goldsmiths members from any chapter within the state. This will be an online and in-person exhibition and will be complimented with a curated 2D body of metal work.
- Online Submission Deadline: January 9, 4 pm.
- Notifications of acceptance: January 11, 2023
- Delivery of work: All shipped work must be delivered to the ArtCenter no later than January 27, 2023. In-person delivery, January 28 between 9 am and noon.
Ship work to: ArtCenter Manatee
Attn: Angie Lukas
209 9th Street West
Bradenton FL 34205
- Entry Fee: $0
- Artists are responsible for shipping to and from ArtCenter Manatee. Any work received without a pre-paid return label will not be exhibited.
- All work must have been made within the last 3 years and of the artist’s own design. Work made prior to 2019 will not be considered.
- Artwork must be completed at the time of the application. Works in progress and/or designs for new works will not be considered.
- Kits or commercially designed works will not be accepted. Work created in a class or workshop will not be accepted.
- All work must be for sale. Artists will receive a 60% commission.
- Please upload jpeg images of up to 5 pieces to be considered for the exhibition.
- Images must be a minimum of 300 dpi and must be on either a black, gray or white background, graduated backgrounds in these colors are acceptable, with no additional props.
- For each image, provide the following information: title, date, materials, and dimensions.
- Cash Prizes will be awarded as follows:
1st Place: $1,000
2nd place: $500
3rd place: $250
Honorable Mention: $100