Double your impact!
All new donations to the Capital Campaign will be matched dollar for dollar by the Bishop Parker Foundation, up to $500,000 total!
Your general support helps ArtCenter Manatee to:
- Bring national talent to the community for exhibits & workshops, such as AWS, Southern Watercolor Society and International Watercolor Society
- Provide opening art receptions every month that are free and open to the public
- Add dynamic and relevant visual arts classes and workshops that you ask for like Tim Saternow, David Lobenberg, and other artists
- Price classes competitively – 20% less on average than other art centers
- Support the local and growing artist community with training, exhibition space and an outlet for selling their work
- Offer an Arts & Healing Program Free to all participants
- Provide scholarships to children in need to art classes – 35 – 50 a year
- Host a annual exhibit for the Manatee County School District – showcasing the work of over 200 K-12 students
- Host Free exhibits and classes for emerging artists and non-profit groups like Just For Girls
- Bring art into the community through special events like the Fine Arts Festival of Manatee County
ArtCenter Manatee has earned the Guidestar Platinum Transparency Seal. Now, you can support our work with trust and confidence. View our profile: https://www.guidestar.org/profile/59-0967824
We are a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation. A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the division of consumer services by calling toll-free within the state (1-800-help-fla) or from the website: www.freshfromflorida.com. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state. Registration #ch15646.