|Your generosity supports the programs and people of the ArtCenter. It makes our Adult Classes, KidsArt Camps, After School Classes, and the free Arts & Healing Program possible. It provides scholarships to children in need. It influences what we do and how we do it.||You inspire us to always reach beyond what is expected. To offer you new classes and instructors, more immersive experiences and progressive exhibits, and the best in artist-made gifts in many media. You push us to never stop expanding to meet your changing needs.||Between dreams and desires is Vision. You provide the fuel we need to pursue our dreams, and make what sometimes seems impossible, a reality, like a new 2-story facility. You push us to find the best value in all we do, keeping us ahead of the curve, and the crowd as we push you to try new things.||You learn to express yourself as a person and as an artist every day. You take chances on trying new things, whether materials or techniques, and you share your self and your art with others through classes, exhibits and receptions. You engage personally and professionally.|
Thank you for helping us change lives through Art.
We thank everyone who contributed to the ArtCenter in 2022. Your support makes a difference in the lives of our members, students, volunteers, exhibiting artists and visitors.
We wrap up our annual end-of-the-year campaign with $11,866 in individual contributions which qualifies us to receive a $20,000 match from a very generous donor. Thank you!
Your support helps ArtCenter Manatee:
- Bring national talent to the community for exhibits & workshops, such as AWS, Southern Watercolor Society and International Watercolor Society
- Provide opening art receptions every month that are free and open to the public
- Add dynamic and relevant visual arts classes and workshops that you ask for like Tim Saternow, David Lobenberg, and other artists
- Price classes competitively – 20% less on average than other art centers
- Support the local and growing artist community with training, exhibition space and an outlet for selling their work
- Offer an Arts & Healing Program Free to all participants
- Provide scholarships to children in need to art classes – 35 – 50 a year
- Host a annual exhibit for the Manatee County School District – showcasing the work of over 200 K-12 students
- Host Free exhibits and classes for emerging artists and non-profit groups like Just For Girls
- Bring art into the community through special events like the Fine Arts Festival of Manatee County
NOTE: If you are age 72 or older, IRS rules require you to take required minimum distributions (RMDs) each year from your tax-deferred retirement accounts. A qualified charitable distribution (QCD) is a direct transfer of funds from your IRA, payable directly to a qualified charity. The QCD is excluded from your taxable income.
ArtCenter Manatee has earned the Guidestar Platinum Transparency Seal. Now, you can support our work with trust and confidence. View our profile: https://www.guidestar.org/profile/59-0967824
We are a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation. A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the division of consumer services by calling toll-free within the state (1-800-help-fla) or from the website: www.freshfromflorida.com. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state. Registration #ch15646.