ArtCenter Manatee proudly presents the 19th Annual Fine Arts Festival of Manatee County, a juried two-day outdoor festival that takes place in Downtown Bradenton at the beautiful Riverwalk Park on the Manatee River. The show features local, regional and national award-winning artists, artist demos, shopping, music, food vendors with seating and more. The festival attracts art lovers of all kinds. Admission and parking are free and open to the public. The proceeds of the festival benefit ArtCenter Manatee’s Education programs
The splash pad is located at 452 3rd Ave W, Bradenton, FL 34205.
February 22, 2020, 9-5pm &
February 23, 2020, 9-4pm
Best of Show=$1500
- Friday set up
- Saturday Meet & Greet at ArtCenter Manatee, 6-8pm, to include a tour of the ArtCenter, light appetizers, wine, beer and music. Please RSVP to Christina at 941-746-2862.
- Free parking for artists
- Cash awards
- Complimentary coffee & danish
- Complimentary bottled water delivered daily
- Booth sitting for breaks
- Application deadline- December 31, 2019 (*Note-Any artist wishing to enter after this date, please contact Christina Sutor at 941-746-2862)
- Jury Dates: January 6-8, 2020
- Notifications emailed-January 9-10, 2020
- Booth fees due by January 31, 2020
- No refunds after January 31, 2020
- Show dates-February 22, 2020 9-5pm & February 23, 2020 9-4pm
- FRIDAY FEBRUARY 21, 2020, CHECK IN WILL BEGIN AT NOON THROUGH 5PM. ARTISTS MUST CHECK IN AT WELCOME BOOTH FOR INFORMATION PACKET, WHICH WILL INCLUDE BOOTH ASSIGNMENT & MAP, PARKING DIRECTIONS & PARKING PASS. ANY ARTIST THAT DOES NOT CHECK IN ON FRIDAY; THEY MUST CHECK IN ON SATURDAY MORNING PRIOR TO EVENT OPENING. NO ARTISTS WILL BE ALLOWED TO CHECK IN EARLY.**Please note-There will be Security on Friday evening from 6:00pm-6:00am Saturday morning and again on Saturday evening from 6:00pm-6:00am Sunday morning. If you set up before 6:00pm on Friday you are responsible for your tent and inventory.
- 4 Images are required of artists’ work and 1 image must include an outdoor booth shot set up with fully displayed work. No indoor images will be accepted.
- All applications must include an email address and best contact phone number. This will be the only method of notification and communications.
- A non-refundable application fee of $40 is required.
- 2019 Award winners are exempt from Jury Fee.
All booths measure 12′ x 12′ to accomodate a 10′ x 10′ tent. All tents must be white; no exceptions. Please do not attempt to enter the area for set up before 12:00 pm. Electricity is not provided. Anyone wishing to use a generator must be approved prior to use; no exceptions and if not approved in advance, can be grounds for immediate withdrawal from show, with no refunds. ArtCenter Manatee will not be responsible for any property losses, damage, or injuries sustained while the artist is participating in the festival.
Standard Booth Fee: $275
Please call Christina Sutor for corner booth space: 941-746-2862. Corner Booth Fee: $400
To enter through ArtCenter Manatee