Be The One to make a difference in the life of our community.
Every donation will be matched up to $100 by The Patterson Foundation.
We believe each one of us has the potential to impact a person, a cause, a community. In September, you can be the one to make a difference by supporting ArtCenter Manatee during the 2016 Giving Challenge.
There are three ways to make a donation
- Visit The Giving Challenge on Tuesday, September 20 at noon through Wednesday, September 21 at noon to donate online
- Call us and we will take your information and enter it for you on the Giving Chalenge site Sep 20 or 21: 941-746-2862.
- Enter your information on our secure form and we will enter it for you on Sep 20 or 21. Click here for the form
You may also stop by and submit a check or cash, they won’t be matched but we will be very grateful for any donation.
If you donated last year …
your $25 donation = $50, or your $100 donation = $200
If you did not donate last year …
your $25 donation = $75, or your $100 donation = $300
To complete a secure form online, click here
Your support makes it possible to:
- keep art accessible by allowing us to hold exhibits that are free and open to the public
- make a difference in the lives of young artists through our KidsArt programming, which extends to community groups like Just for Girls and the Boys & Girls Club
- offer quality instruction in many mediums in quality studios
- expand our programming
- bring art into the community with events such as the Fine Arts Festival of Manatee County, supporting both the artists and the local economy
- hold monthly receptions for our exhibits with complimentary appetizers
- bring national exhibits like Mary Whyte and the American Watercolor Society to our community
- offer a market to over 2,500 local, regional and national artists in our galleries
- offer a market to over 100 artists in the Artists’ Market, sales from which offset the cost of classes and support the local economy
- support over 45 visual arts instructors
- return 1.7 million dollars to the community
- be the premier visual arts center in Manatee County, keeping true to our mission since 1937
Your support makes a BIG difference!
A few notes:
- The Giving Challenge is a 24-hour online campaign, Noon Sept 20, 2016 to Noon Sept 21, 2016
- The minimum donation is $25 – all online donations are by credit card
- ALL donations will be matched by The Patterson Foundation up to $100
- They are offering a match on donations from donors who contributed in 2015 (returning donors): $25=$50, $50=$100, $75=$150, $100=$200
- They are offering a match on donations from donors who DID NOT (new donors) contribute in 2015: $25=$75, $50=$150, $75=$225, $100=$300
- you can give in any amount from $25 upwards and the first $100 will be matched. If you are a returning donor (donated in 2015) and you give $250, they will match the first $100, so $250=$350. If you are a new donor, your donation of $250=$450
- The program is administered by the Community Foundation of Sarasota County. Your donation is 100% tax deductible, and you will receive an immediate email receipt from the Community Foundation of Sarasota County.
- If you would prefer we enter your information for you, you may fill out a form (online or by calling us). We will keep secure, and will enter for you on Sep 20. We will then shred the form. We do not ever keep credit card information on file and understand how important security is.
- If you do not want to donate using a credit card but want to support the ArtCenter, we will gladly accept your donation at any time. Your donation will not qualify for a match but every dollar supports our programming.
- To view our profile on The Giving Partner, click here. We are listed as The Art League of Manatee County or as ArtCenter Manatee.
The 2016 Giving Challenge is presented by the Community Foundation of Sarasota County with giving strengthened by The Patterson Foundation, as well as support from Manatee Community Foundation, John S. and James L. Knight Foundation, William G. and Marie Selby Foundation, and the Herald-Tribune Media Group.
ARTCENTER MANATEE IS A REGISTERED 501(C)(3) NON-PROFIT CORPORATION. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE (1-800-HELP-FLA) OR FROM THE WEBSITE: WWW. FRESHFROMFLORIDA.COM. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. REGISTRATION #CH15646.